NuClear News is a free monthly newsletter designed to keep climate campaigners informed about nuclear developments in the UK, and anti-nuclear campaigners about climate issues. Building more reactors will make the climate change problem worse, so NuClear News will promote understanding, co-operation, co-ordination, information sharing and experience between anti-nuclear community groups and activists working on climate change issues. The best way for environmental campaigners to succeed in promoting a sustainable energy strategy is by working together.
Latest News & Events
Latest Member Documents
- “Nuclear’s insecurity of supply” and “The truth about evacuation zones as a lesson from Fukushima.”
- Energy security unpacked: Insecurity of Supply and Insecurity of Nuclear Facilities
- Nuclear Insecurities Research Note
- A Wasted Future: how the UK’s nuclear waste programme melted down
- Nuclear security, nuclear weapons and nuclear new build – key issues for consideration by the NFLA